Mark is a qualified British Architect and Urban Designer with over 15 years experience working on a range of projects including commercial, public, residential, hotels and education buildings.
Mark has extensive experience in the design and documentation of buildings, existing and new, within a BIM (Building Information Modelling) platform. This experience has included the highly sustainable office tower 1 Bligh Street, to developing holistic solutions for building refurbishments in order to achieve the maximum floorspace possible, ESD and Green Star targets and higher PCA grades through strategic upgrades to facades, BCA, services and fire.
Mark has guest lectured at the University of Sydney, University of NSW and University of Newcastle, and has presented at industry conferences locally and internationally on facade design, retrofitting for energy efficiency and sustainable design principles.
- 1 Bligh Street, Sydney, Sydney, Australia
- 100 Mount Street, North Sydney, NSW
- Queensland Gallery of Modern Art, Brisbane, Australia
- ‘Islands’ South Beach, South Beach, WA
- 100 Eton Road, Lindfield
- Edgelea Precinct 2, Lindfield
- 241 O’Riordan Street, Mascot
- UTS Fairfax Building Upgrade, Broadway
- 225 Macquarie Street, Sydney
- 174-180 Phillip Street, Sydney
- 6 Eden Park Drive, Macquarie Park
- Maanshan Cultural Museum, China
- The Esplanade, Perth