Mark Curzon is an architect and urban designer with over 18 years experience who possesses great skill and expertise in the design of high rise commercial and residential buildings, such as on the multi award winning office tower 1 Bligh, and currently 100 Mount Street and is well versed in collaboration with international partners. Mark has won a number of national design competitions including most recently for Shout Ridge at Lindfield, and has received a number of international and national awards for his work.
He has recently designed the fit out of the prestigious Sydney Commonwealth Parliament Offices and has designed holistic upgrades for commercial, residential and tertiary buildings. Other notable projects that Mark has completed include the highly acclaimed Queensland Gallery of Modern Art and the Esplanade, Perth
Mark has been guest lecturer at the University of Sydney, UTS, UNSW and University of Newcastle and has presented at industry conferences locally and internationally on design, sustainable principles and retrofitting buildings.
- 1 Bligh Street, Sydney, Sydney, Australia
- 100 Mount Street, North Sydney, NSW
- Queensland Gallery of Modern Art, Brisbane, Australia
- ‘Islands’ South Beach, South Beach, WA
- 100 Eton Road, Lindfield
- Edgelea Precinct 2, Lindfield
- 241 O’Riordan Street, Mascot
- UTS Fairfax Building Upgrade, Broadway
- 225 Macquarie Street, Sydney
- 174-180 Phillip Street, Sydney
- 6 Eden Park Drive, Macquarie Park
- Maanshan Cultural Museum, China
- The Esplanade, Perth