- About Us
Baima Lake Master Plan
The Architectus Master Plan is informed by the existing natural and cultural attributes of the Baima Lake region and creates a benchmark for ecological, creative, innovative, sensitive and progressive tourist development.
It responds to the Huai’an City Government’s vision to expand tourist interest and activity in the region through sensitive planning and development centred on the nearby Baima Lake and its surrounding foreshore areas.
The planning strategy respects and draws on the extensive fishing and aquaculture traditions of the area and integrates a range of new passive and active compatible activities that will attract visitors from the surrounding region and major cities further afield.
Four distinct communities embrace the forshore of Baima Lake and comprise a core of residential and commercial development which is overlaid with selected speciality functions - such as heritage, academic, sporting, cultural, recreation, retail, hotel, resort, marina and entertainment facilities.
An access road follows the shore of the lake connecting the communities while an integrated transport network links Baima Lake to the city CBD with a new train line and airport for light aircraft, which also provides recreation potential.
Huai’An City is located in Jiangsu Province in the lower reaches of the Huaihe River and is in the centre of the Northern Great Plains.
Also in this category
- 169 Macquarie Street Parramatta - Planning
- Auckland CBD Streetscapes
- Auckland: Lorne St Cultural Precinct
- Auckland: Quay Street
- Auckland: Queen Street
- Baima Lake Master Plan
- Bluewater Quay Mackay
- Bungarribee Precinct Western Sydney Parklands
- Cairns City Centre Master Plan
- Central Sydney Plan
- City of Sydney Heritage DCP
- Crown Street Reservoir Planning Approval
- Eastern Creek Business Hub
- Epping Town Centre Urban Activation Precinct
- Ermington Master Plan
- Green Square Built Form Review
- Guangzhou Nansha Pearl Bay Master Plan
- Hastings Street Streetscape
- Hobsonville The Landing
- James Cook University Discovery Rise
- Karanga Plaza, Wynyard Quarter
- Liverpool River Connections
- Lorne Street Shared Space
- Macquarie Park Plan Review
- Marrickville Urban Strategy
- Papua New Guinea National Museum and Art Gallery Master Plan
- Parramatta CBD Planning Framework Study
- Potts Hill Residential Estate
- Rhodes West Development Control Plan
- Southport Broadwater
- St Vincents Hospital Caritas Planning Approval
- Thornton Park Master Plan
- Ultimo Pyrmont Precinct Plan
- University of NSW Village Student Housing Planning Approval
- Wallarah Peninsula
- Walsh Bay Development Plan
- Wuhu City East
- Wynyard Quarter