- About Us
AVIS Car Rental
The Avis Rental Car Facility comprises an administration building, a maintenance workshop and a building for car cleaning, refueling and staff amenities. In addition there is extensive hardstand. The layout of the complex is a response to the need for an efficient flow of vehicles through the cleaning and maintenance operations.
Typically for industrial projects, the buildings are very low cost and low maintenance. Architectus has however delivered a design which is in keeping with the high design quality demanded in the airport environment.
The three buildings are unified by consistent roof detail and a modular approach to the enclosure.
- AVIS Car Rentals
- Brisbane QLD
- Floor area
- Administration Building: 1006m²; Maintenance Building 1422m²; Cleaning Building 1228m²
- Original value
- Allan Rielly
Also in this category
- AVIS Car Rental
- Capital Metro
- Christchurch Bus Interchange
- Gold Coast Light Rail
- King George Square Structures
- Melbourne Airport T2 Expansion
- New Lynn TOD Transit Oriented Development
- Public Transport Corporation Train Maintenance Facility
- Qantas Flight Training Centre, Melbourne
- Queensland Rail Roma St Heritage Building