- About Us
Architectus Sydney Studio
Architectus is located on the third floor of the 1930s Bank of New South Wales building; a Commercial Palazzo style building by architects Robertson Marks.
The office enjoys vistas to Martin Place and Wynyard Park, and the studio is carefully planned to ensure views are accessible to everyone as they move around the space.
The contemporary design is based on clear planning arrangements, pared back finishes and a healthy environment bathed in natural light.
We have adopted Green Star recommendations and used zero or low VOC emission paints, joinery constructed with Craftwood MDF (Low Formaldehyde Emission) E1 board, and timber and composite timber products sourced from either
post-consumer recycled timber or Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified timber.
Also in this category
- 456 Lonsdale Street Lobby, Macquarie Bank
- Architectus Auckland Studio
- Architectus Brisbane Office & Terrace
- Architectus Sydney Studio
- Parliament of Victoria, Legislative Assembly Chamber
- Postgraduate Centre for Training, Townsville
- Queensland Industrial Relations Commission
- Sydney Commonwealth Parliament Offices