- About Us
Carsten has more than 15 years’ experience working in Berlin, London and New Zealand. He joined Architectus in 1999 and has been a director since 2008. Since 2013 Carsten has been leading the Architectus office in Christchurch.
Carsten has extensive experience in a comprehensive range of projects in particular in the education and commercial sectors. With a strong client focus he is dedicated to achieving client goals and delivering projects that respond to functional imperatives within a strong design framework.
His expertise has translated into the successful completion of key projects including the new Telecom Headquarters in Auckland and the Campus Hub and Library at Victoria University of Wellington, as well as significant work in the secondary education sector.
Carsten brings particular skills to the management and motivation of project teams through the design, documentation and delivery stages to ensure that the highest level of service is provided to our clients.
- Victoria University of Wellington Campus Hub & Library, Wellington, New Zealand
- Population Health Complex The University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
- Telecom Place, Auckland, New Zealand
- St Cuthbert's College Performing Arts Centre, Auckland, New Zealand
- St Peter's College Middle School, Auckland, New Zealand
- Auckland Grammar School Sports Complex - Gymnasium, Auckland, New Zealand
- Innovation Precinct Spatial Framework, Christchurch
- Kelburn Campus Master Plan Strategy, Victoria University of Wellington
- Research Partners Precinct, The University of Auckland Tamaki Campus
- Central Park Master Plan, Commercial Office Park, Auckland
- Building A, Central Park, Auckland
- Viaduct Exchange, Auckland CBD
- Lyttelton New School Master Plan, Christchurch